Anaphylaxis training online for nurseries, early years staff, childminders, nannies, cpd certified course programme.
Keeping up to date with your level 2 anaphylaxis training for nurseries & childminder certification has never been easier using our online e-learning training portal.
Our online anaphylaxis training for childminders & nurseries e-learning course programme is suitable for those childminders & nannies who have paediatric first aid responsibilities within the nursery or school.
What is covered in this online course?
This online anaphylaxis training for childminders & nursery staff covers the following:
- Definition of anaphylaxis
- Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis in children
- Risks, causes & triggers in children
- Diagnosis in children and early years
- Emergency treatment for reactions in children and early years
- Overview of the safe use of an adrenaline auto-injector (EpiPen, Jext and Emerade)
- How to put a child into a recovery position.
Who is this e-learning programme suitable for?
This e-learning course programme is suitable for many nursery staff members, including:
- Nursery & childminding first aiders
- Nursery staff
- All child minders
- Any additional nursery workers
At the end of this training nursery staff course you will be required to complete an online assessment with a pass mark of 80%. On successful completion of the assessment you will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that can be used to provide evidence for audit and compliance.
You CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
Our online Anaphylaxis training nurseries course and all of our e-learning training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.