Anaphylaxis training online for schools, teachers, heads of year & all teaching staff.
Our level 2 Anaphylaxis training for schools & teachers certification will help you keep up to date with your training certification, as it has never been easier and convenient using our online e-learning training portal.
Our online anaphylaxis & Epipen training for schools course programme is suitable for those school teachers & LSA’s who have first aid knowledge & responsibilities within the school or college.
What is covered in this online course?
This online anaphylaxis training for schools & college staff covers the following:
- Definition of anaphylaxis
- Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis in children
- Risks, causes & triggers and reactions in children
- Diagnosis in children and early years
- Emergency treatment for reactions in children and early years
- An overview of the safe use of an adrenaline auto-injector (EpiPen, Jext and Emerade)
- How to put a child into a recovery position.
Who is this online Anaphylaxis training programme suitable for?
This e-learning Anaphylaxis & Epi-Pen course programme is suitable for many school staff members, including:
- School teachers
- Heads of year
- Any additional school staff member who requires Anaphylaxis training certification.
At the end of this anaphylaxis training for schools, Epipen training online course programme you will be required to complete an online assessment with a pass mark of 80%. On successful completion of the assessment you will be able to download a free epipen training & anaphylaxis training for schools CPD certificate that can be used to provide evidence for audit and compliance.
Your CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
Our online Anaphylaxis training schools, teachers and all of our e-learning training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.