E-learning for fire warden & fire marshal training, online level 3 cpd certified course, ideal for school’s, school teacher’s, LSA’s, childminders, nursery staff. Print your fire safety course certificate on successful completion.
This course has been designed so that anyone at any level can complete this level 3 online fire warden programme, as no previous experience or fire safety training knowledge is required.
Who is this training suitable for?
This level 3 fire warden online training programme is an ideal e-learning platform, because it can be completed at a time that is convenient to you, which makes it an ideal learning solution not only for school teachers & childminders, but also is an ideal training platform for:
- School caretakers
- Support Staff & LSA’s
- All Nursery Workers
E-learning level 3 fire safety training course, what’s covered?
- Introduction to your role
- Understanding the mechanism of fire
- Fire risk assessment
- Fire safety arrangements
- Evacuation procedures
- On completion of this course you will have a better understanding of:
- Your role in the workplace and related legal duties
- Basic principles and classifications of fires
- Heat transmission and how fire spreads
- How to carry out a fire risk assessment
- Common causes of fires in the workplace
- Control measures to minimise the risk of fire in the workplace
- Structural measures that prevent fire and smoke from spreading
- Fire detection, fire warning, and fire equipment
- Legal requirements for fire plans
- Emergency evacuation procedures
On completion of this level 3 online fire warden training schools course you will be required to complete an assessment with a pass mark of 80%. If you do not pass on your first attempt, don’t worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Once completed free online fire warden training certification will be available as a download from within your own secure training area.
Once you have downloaded your fire safety training certificate you will be able to print for your records, as it is a requirement for proof of your training.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally). All of our e-learning training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.